You are in a 100% secure web space, complying with the information duty set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce; so we include:
Identifying data of the person in charge:
- Social denomination: DIFEMA VINOS, SL
- Address: Pol. Ind. Calle C, 27, 32915 San Cibrao das Viñas, Province of Ourense
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Social activity: c major and minor trade, import and export, of wines and all kinds
of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, goumet and delicatessen.
Wholesale and retail trade, import and export, of all kinds
food, gourmet and delicatessen. Major and minor trade, import
Purpose of this web page:
Offer commercial information of the company in the face of possible commercial operators, also functioning as a corporate showcase.
Use of the website and information capture.
The page https://difemavinos.com (hereinafter “this website”) provides access to images and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by DIFEMA VINOS, SL to Users, who assume responsibility for their use.
The user agrees to make proper use of the content that this website offers, not being used to:
- to) incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- b) Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology for terrorism or an attack against dignity and human rights.
- c) Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of suppliers or third parties. Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage on the network.
- d) Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The website reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate any social platform, order or public safety, as well as the contents that are not suitable for publication.
Be that as it may, the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the website or other participation tools, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
- Contact form, where the user must fill in the email, subject and name field.
- Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules:
Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by DIFEMA VINOS, SL or data provided to make any contact, in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection.
Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- The access of DIFEMA VINOS, SL to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription, DIFEMA VINOS, SL has access to: Name, and email, forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or, in the case of reaching a professional relationship contractual, you will have access to name, surname, email, address, and DNI or CIF, duly registered.
DIFEMA VINOS, SL undertakes to make an ethically responsible and coherent use, for the purpose of its collection, of the data collected through the different means available to the user.
In any case, DIFEMA VINOS, SL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website such as this legal notice.
Intellectual and industrial property
DIFEMA VINOS, SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (images, texts, plans, quality reports, designs, etc.). Any use not previously authorized by DIFEMA VINOS, SL will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, is expressly prohibited. of DIFEMA VINOS, SL.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by DIFEMA VINOS, SL. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
DIFEMA VINOS, SL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make stops periodically for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
DIFEMA VINOS, SL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented. or located on its website.
The people or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the DIFEMA VINOS, SL website must be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of DIFEMA VINOS, SL
- No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames with the web will be established without your express prior authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be established on the DIFEMA VINOS, SL website, nor on its services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to DIFEMA VINOS, SL, unless expressly authorized by the latter. .
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between DIFEMA VINOS, SL and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
- DIFEMA VINOS, SL will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
- The DIFEMA VINOS, SL website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
- DIFEMA VINOS, SL does not market, direct, or previously control, or own the content, services, information and statements available on said websites.
- A DIFEMA VINOS, SL does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information , communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by DIFEMA VINOS, SL and that are accessible through the web.
Right of exclusion
DIFEMA VINOS, SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
DIFEMA VINOS, SL will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
DIFEMA VINOS, SL may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
Claims and doubts
DIFEMA VINOS, SL informs that there are complaint forms available to users and clients, and they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail to: DIFEMA VINOS, SL Polígono industrial San Cibrao das Viñas, nº 27, Ourense.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between DIFEMA VINOS, SL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Vigo, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.